General Claims :
Tarjani Insurance Services offers as part of the service, claims assistance to all our valued clients. This would, to put it very briefly include professional assistance in preparation of claim documentation, liaison and follow-up with Insurers and representation of the position on your behalf with surveyors, adjusters, arbitrators, lawyers, carriers and other like parties. We have a dedicated and experienced claims department at our client’s service.
What you need to do in the event of a claim
- As part of the general requirements in the event of an accident loss or injury which may lead to a possible claim, the following steps have to be followed.
Please note that immediate notification of a potential or actual claim to your insurers is very critical. Insurers could deny liability if they can prove that delay has resulted in prejudicing their rights in any way.
- Notify immediately as required the relevant authorities e.g. Police, Fire Brigade, Government Authorities.
- Notify us or insurers of the incident immediately.
- Take all reasonable action to minimise the loss.
- Preserve all recovery rights by holding the parties causing the loss /damage responsible.
- Pass on all letters, writs, claims, summons to us immediately for onward transmission to Insurers.
- Act with reasonable despatch.
Do not do:
- Do not make any offer, admission, promise or payment to anybody without express written instructions from Insurers.
- Do not make any false statement or conceal relevant information.
- Do not leave the affected insured property unattended or unprotected.
Motor Insurance Claims:
The following are guidelines to facilitate prompt and efficient handling of your claim. Should you have any doubt or specific queries please call our office.
Where your vehicle is involved in an accident whilst being driven
In case of a minor accident without injuries, ensure as per Police directives, Traffic not blocked.
Obtain necessary police report.
Where your vehicle is damaged by unknown vehicle or person whilst parked
Do not move your vehicle (unless it is absolutely necessary to free traffic flow).
Call the police immediately, (do the same if, for some reason, damage is discovered later). They will issue the required accident report after investigation.
Submit the following documents to us
- Completed Claim Form
- Clear copy of the vehicle registration card
- Clear copy of the driver’s license
- Repair estimate if available
- Original Police Report
- We shall advise you the repair procedures and to which garage you should take your vehicle.
- Please let us know one working day in advance as to when you will deliver the vehicle to the garage.